Thanks to my personalised photo session Gift Voucher you can surprise someone with a very original, timeless present and a fun experience in one! If you’re looking for an English-speaking photographer in Cracow for your loved ones—look no more! :)
Don’t we all take quick shots with our phones (and then we literally never print them?). Nowadays, in our busy lives, people seem to forget about professional photos that will last decades and will be enjoyed by generations for many years to come! I know I’m completely biased but I honestly can’t imagine a better present. :)
Think about it: is there anyone who wouldn’t be happy with such a thoughtful gift? A photo session gift voucher is a great idea for a birthday, an anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or Mother’s Day. It will also look great under the Christmas tree or as an actually useful gift for a baby shower or bachelorette party. Very often, my vouchers are bought for baptism or 40th wedding anniversaries!
Apart from the fact that the recipients of the voucher will receive 15 professional photographs (with the possibility of buying extra ones), I guarantee you that they will also remember our session as an interesting and fun experience! This is because my photo sessions are very laid-back and without any awkward posing. I have some tricks that I use so that my models feel comfortable and have fun despite the lack of experience in front of the camera. I believe that absolutely everyone can have beautiful and natural photos taken. I guide my clients through the whole photo session to make sure they have a lovely memento to cherish forever.
Gift vouchers are available almost immediately, which is why they are a great solution if you need a last-minute gift. :)
My photo session gift vouchers are fully personalised: they include printed names of the recipients and they are sent in an elegant envelope in the colour of your choice (golden, dark green, powder pink, or white). If you feel a session is not enough, you can also purchase a voucher for a high quality photo album (photobook) or for a personalised photo box with prints.
Before buying, I encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions of Purchasing Photo Session Gift Vouchers below, and if you have any questions—feel free to reach out!
„I’ve found Ania in the sea of Cracow photographers. I loved her photos and the way she talks about photography. I was looking for a photographer who would take beautiful and natural photos, with no stiff poses and in perfect light. Not only did she turn out to be a great professional but she also is a very friendly person. The photos she took are beautiful, not to say magical. It was easy to communicate with Ania and discuss all the details through email. I bought a voucher for a family session as a gift for my sister. It turned out to be a great success!”.
Terms and Conditions of Purchasing Photo Session Gift Vouchers
- The willingness to purchase a gift voucher can be reported via the contact form.
- The gift voucher entitles to one photo session (duration approx. 1-2 hours), from which the Recipient will receive 15 edited photos in digital format.
- The price of the gift voucher is 600 PLN (couple sessions and pregnancy sessions), 700 PLN (family sessions with 1 child and post-wedding couple sessions), or 800 PLN (family sessions with 2 children).
- The date of the session is to be agreed with the Recipient.
- The payment for the gift voucher can be made via a traditional bank transfer (PL 42 1140 2004 0000 3102 7638 0494)/Revolut/Wise, or PayPal.
- A gift voucher can be obtained in three ways:
a. via self-pickup (ul. Rostworowskiego 16, Ruczaj) at an agreed time;
b. via Paczkomat InPost (+17 PLN) or Kurier DPD (+14 PLN);
c. via e-mail. In this case, the voucher is sent in the form of a PDF file (without an envelope).
The voucher is prepared as soon as the payment is registered on the photographer’s bank account.
- As proof of purchase, the Buyer receives an invoice (without VAT).
- Photo sessions take place in Cracow or its vicinity, in one location, to be agreed with the Recipient.
- The validity date of the voucher is printed on the voucher and is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- If the Recipient does not use the voucher within the validity period, the Buyer is not entitled to a refund and the session is forfeited. There is a possibility of an optional, paid (150 PLN) extension of the validity of the voucher after the expiry date. The Recipient can extend the validity of the voucher by a maximum of 2 months.
- The gift voucher can be transferred to another person.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- After receiving the voucher, the Recipient should arrange the date of the photo session with the Photographer by e-mail. The Photographer’s e-mail address is placed on the voucher.
- In order for the session to take place, it is necessary for the Recipient to sign a standard photography services contract with the Photographer. Upon request, the Photographer shall provide a template of such contract to the Buyer prior to purchase.
- Gift voucher photo sessions are: couple sessions (anniversary, engagement, etc.), post-wedding couple sessions, pregnancy sessions, family sessions (parents + 1 child or parents + 2 children). The price of a voucher for a family session with more than 4 participants is determined individually.
- Sessions take place outdoors or at the Recipient’s home address.
- The Buyer of a gift voucher, when purchasing a voucher, declares that s/he has seen the Photographer’s portfolio, and agrees, in particular, with the Photographer’s editing style and artistic vision (the Photographer does not use any props such as balloons, cakes, confetti, toys, blackboards, or other decorations).
- The purchase of a gift voucher means the Buyer accepts these Terms and Conditions.
You’re buying a recommended service. :)
Read reviews about my sessions!